Reliable LED lighting for hazardous areas
The innovative LED technology from WISKA is now finally available for hazardous areas: With the LED Ex Luminaire 4200, WISKA draws on its many years of experience in explosive hazards and LEDs to create an impressive lighting concept.
The new lighting solution is the result of the systematic ongoing development of the LED multi-purpose luminaire 4000, which has already proven its reliability and longevity in thousands of operating hours. The fact that it needs no maintenance, is easy to install and mount, and is cost-efficient makes the LED Ex Luminaire 4200 the perfect choice for use in the maritime industry and offshore sector.
Your benefits with the LED Ex Luminaire 4200
Technical specifications of the LED Ex Luminaire 4200
- Approval: IECEx TUR 17. 0034 X / TÜV 16 ATEX 7887 X
- Marking: II 2G Ex de op is IIB+H2 T6...T5 Gb and II 2D Ex tb op is IIIC T85°C...T100°C Db
- Protection class: IP 66 / 68
- Light colour: 5,600 K
- Luminous flux: 2,000 lm (2x13 W) and 4,000 lm (2x26 W)
- Voltage: 230 V or 110 V
- Average lifetime: > 50,000 hours (L70 / B10)
- Temperature range: -30 °C - 55 °C
- Colour rendering index: > 80
Product variants of the LED Ex Luminaire 4200
The LED Ex Luminaire 4200 is available as a short version with 2x13 W and a long version with 2x26 W.
Download - Brochure
PDF, 1057 KB