High protection for high performance
The development and production of premium plastic components has been one of WISKA‘s key strengths for decades. With the Brace system, we are adding cable protection to our range.
The right cable protection is one of the most important requirements for reliable operational safety and achieving a long service life in electrical installations, for example in plant construction, automation and renewable energies. The Brace system from WISKA offers all-round protection, from non-metallic conduits to sleeves and fittings.
The Brace system protects against:
Heat and cold
Acids, alkalis and sand
BraceGLAND: Cable protection with a clasp mechanism
The new BraceGLAND is a non-metallic fitting, developed and produced in-house at WISKA, fulfilling the strictest international quality standards. Thanks to its 360° clasp mechanism, this product is easy and safe to install: Insert the conduit, close the clasp mechanism, and it is ready to use! The conduit is already securely in place, sealed water tight and impervious to slipping out.
Your benefits with BraceGLAND
- Special sealing: The large sealing area means that no special cutting tool is needed for the conduit.
- High resilience: The innovative 360° clasp mechanism makes high integrated strain relief possible, enabling reliable protection, for example against heavy vibration.
- Safe operation: The permanent, securely integrated seal is always visible from the outside, and means that no additional installation and monitoring is required. In addition, only a standard tool is needed to reopen the clasp mechanism.
- Easy installation: The clasp mechanism of the BraceGLAND makes the product particularly quick and easy to install.
- High IP protection: IP 68 – reliably protects against the permeation of dust and water.
- More applications: The flat design of the BraceGLAND is very spacesaving and offers a reduced contact surface for external influences.
Our product variants of BraceGLAND
BraceCONDUIT: A tough product gentle on the cable
Mechanical strains, sand and humidity turn unprotected cables into major sources of danger in industry. With non-metallic conduits from WISKA, you can save on expensive downtimes and repairs. WISKA offers you the highest level of quality, robustness and a huge variety of products – for static as well as dynamic areas of application.
BraceSLEEVE: The ideal protection network
Sleeves are used wherever cables need to be bundled and protected. They offer significant space savings and greater flexibility compared to conduits, for example. Whether it is mechanical protection, fire protection, temperatures above 300 °C or electrical insulation, WISKA offers a huge range of premium sleeves for each area of application.
Our product variants of BraceSLEEVE
Download - Brochure
Cable entries solution
PDF, 3.540 KB
Download - Leaflet
for comprehensive cable protection
PDF, 737 KB